Sometimes the most innovative products are the simplest. Products produced through commercial agriculture—such as grains, legumes, vegetables, fruits, dairy, and other animal products—have untapped potential for the health-conscious consumer market.
Situated in the heart of Southwestern Ontario’s agriculture region, Nutrasource has access to the research infrastructure and scientific acumen you need to support your product goals. Our team of nutritional scientists, regulatory affairs specialists, and clinical researchers provides unparalleled regulatory expertise and scientific research excellence to meet your objectives.
With in-depth experience working with grower’s groups and government agriculture organizations, we can assist you with completing scientific literature reviews, generating science to support product health claims, and conducting clinical trials for a variety of foods and beverages.
Explore our regulatory and clinical services for agriculture products:
- Product Development Strategy
- Clinical Trials
- Compliance Consulting
- Health Claims Substantiation
- Product Classification
- Technical Label Review
- Nutrition Facts Panel Review
- Scientific Literature Reviews
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS)
- New Dietary Ingredient Notifications (NDIN)
- Medical Food Applications
- Temporary Market Authorization (TMA) Applications
- Novel Food Notifications
- Food Colouring and Additive Petitions
Product testing services for agriculture products include:
Learn how we can help you overcome your research and regulatory challenges unique to the agriculture sector.