May 13, 2019
Nutrasource will be sharing regulatory knowledge for the U.S. and Canadian markets as part of RNI Conseil's international regulatory workshop, How to Gain Global Market Access With Confidence, on May 13, 2019 in Paris, France.
The aim of the workshop is to provide worldwide regulatory information for nutrition products, with a specific focus on global regulatory affairs issues, including:
- How to go global
- How to choose the best destination for your company
- What main pitfalls you need to avoid
- How to avoid them and be successful
- How to import and cross borders without obstacles
You will hear from Nutrasource's Tania John, M.Sc., Director of Regulatory Affairs - Dietary Supplements and Natural Health Products, on Navigating the Canadian Regulatory Framework for Natural Health Products. The session will provide a high-level overview of the current landscape, as well as the proposed self-care framework, including:
- Regulatory Framework
- Natural Health Products Ingredients Database and Issue Forms
- Product Licence Applications, including Class I, II, and III Categorization, Requirements and Timelines
- Pre-Cleared Information, including Single Ingredient & Product Monographs, and Abbreviated Labelling Standards
- Monograph Attestation Forms
- Quality, Site Licencing & Master Files
- Finished Product Specifications
- Licensed Natural Health Products Database
- Post-Licencing Changes
- Proposed Self-Care Regulations
- Plain Language Labelling
- Product Facts Table
The workshop will include theory to real-life cases featuring China, Latin America countries, Australia, Canada, the U.S. and more so you can get answers to your questions during this fantastic day of exchange.
Please RSVP as the workshop is limited to 45 attendees!